Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apps, Apps and More Apps!

Hello Mousekateers!

First, I just wanted to point out the obvious, we've had a bit of a face lift! I've made some design changes to the blog, and I'm hoping it's coming out to be cleaner, and a little easier to use. I'd love your feedback, so if you run into any problems during the course of your time here, please send me an email right away and let me know!

Secondly, I've added a "Reviews" tab. This will be the place all of your reviews on everything from food to resorts will be kept. They will be posted as a normal post, but I'll also post a link to the review on this page as well. Hopefully, that page will be full soon!

Finally, I'm in need of some of your feedback! After months of phone issues (I wont bore you will details, but suffice it to say I am  NOT pleased with Blackberry) I will be getting a new phone tomorrow. I am switching from the afore mentioned BB to a Droid. I know very little about these phones, but what I do know is that there is a massive Android Market, which much like iTunes App World, has some pretty awesome Disney and non-Disney apps.

While I do not have an iPhone (Le sigh. Someday.) I have an iPod Touch and have some pretty awesome Disney apps loaded. I downloaded the Disney Dining app a few years ago, and I still love it. It lists menus, whether or not each restaurant is on the Disney Dining Plan, and an idea of cost. Restaurants are sorted by park/resort. I love it. I think it was .99. Totally worth it.

I also have Plants vs. Zombies. I'm obsessed. It's so much better than Angry Birds I think. If you need a new addiction, consider this one.

So let me in on your app secrets! Which ones do you love? Is there another site out there that has more great apps? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love the imdb app, because I'm constantly looking up actors to figure out where I've seen them before, lol. The Google Sky Map is pretty sweet, too. You just hold your phone up to the sky, and it shows you stars, constellations, the whole she-bang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Love it! Anything else you use and love?

    ReplyDelete