Friday, October 17, 2014

Baby Product Review: Brentwood High Chair by Summer

Back when I was pregnant, I signed up for each and every product review site I could find. I've been very lucky to have gotten to test many products for the tiny one. Most recently, I received the Brentwood High Chair. It came at the perfect time!

We had already had a high chair, but with the little one being so tiny, she tended to slump. In fact, it's pretty hard to find any gear for a child her age that gives enough support to the children who may be a bit on the smaller side. I was pretty sure all chairs were the same, but we were wrong.

The Brentwood won me over instantly since there's a 5-point harness. I know it sounds strange, but that's my favorite feature by far. I was always so scared that Mia was going to launch herself right out of the chair. Now, no launching. She's secure, which is fabulous.

It's also got 2 different trays - a smaller snack tray that stays in place, and a larger "dinner" tray that is removable. When you're not using the dinner tray, it slides onto the holder on the backside of the chair.

Here's the kicker. The chair is...pretty. I know, right? Good looking baby gear?! Apparently, it can be a real thing!! This chair is wood and has beautiful curved lines. It looks like a peice of modern art that you can sit on. We were given the Teal cover, so the color actually ends up matching our decor (well, the decor we had before the house was filled with bright baby gear and toys!)

Here's the bottom line. I'm not about looks, per se. I need something functional. But this baby has both. It's perfect for my little monkey, and it looks like it belongs at the table. If you're in the market for a high chair, remember that they're not all made equally - and definitely consider the Brentwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment