Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hallowishes: Halloween Fireworks...Disney style!

Happy almost-Halloween, friends!

It's finally feeling like Halloween here in Carolina. Leaves are changing, it's cool outside, and tomorrow the trick-or-treaters will be out asking for us to put sweets into their bags! Honestly, who doesn't absolutely ADORE this time of year?!

As many of you know, Disney remains family-friendly, even on the scariest night of the year. Instead of the many faces of horror you'll see at Universal Studios (and thanks to my friend Dawn, you'll be hearing LOTS more about the amazing themes at Halloween Horror Nights soon!), Disney keeps things nice and tame for the many children (and let's face it, adults!) who just don't have it in them to keep getting scared all night. One of the great things you can find in the Magic Kingdom this time of year is a spin on the nightly fireworks spectaculer: Wishes. Instead, you'll be treated to Hallowishes, which puts a fun twist on the show. Watch below as the skies over the Magic Kingdom light up during Halloween season 2011!




I also wanted to take a moment to say a very special thank you. Friday marked the 1 year anniversary of my time blogging in my little corner of the intertubes here at the Disney Hippy. I know I don't have many readers, but the ones I do have are amazing. Your comments, posts, questions and suggestions really help drive this for me. Selfishly, I do this for me. I truly love writing, and I love being able to bring the magic of Disney, in any capacity I can, to the homes of my friends and families, and even strangers. Thank you for allowing me to do that!

So, Happy 1 year anniversary, Disney Hippy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment