Sunday, October 9, 2011

Greatest DIY Disney Costumes

Well, autumn is here and that means it's officially my favorite time of year. There's a nip in the air, football on TV, beef stew and chili, and of course, Halloween decorations.

While I love me some Christmas (our tree goes up immediately after Halloween, though I keep asking Hubby to put it up sooner and sooner each year), there's just something about Halloween. Maybe it's the colors, maybe it's the costumes. Maybe it's the insanely awesome pumpkin carving. Either way, it's just awesome.

So, since I'm a little too far north (well, technically 10 hours North...but who's counting) and can't make it to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, I'm bringing the party to you! Let's check out some of the best Disney costumes out there!

These costumes are Incredible!
Ursula and Ariel
Disney Characters...as zombies!
Who doesn't love a little Hocus Pocus?
This Giselle costume is Enchanting!
Okay, it's not Disney, but these Corpse Bride costumes are to die for!
Jim Henson would be so proud. Yip yips!
You know I love this one!



What do you think? Have you found some other Disney costumes you love? Send them over and I'll be sure to post them for the world to see! :)


2 comments:

  1. I saw this one and had to share it :)

    http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/coolest-homemade-disney-pixars-up-costume-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely LOVE that one! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete