Wednesday, June 15, 2011

She’s Here!

Well, after hours and hours of labor, my sister-in-law finally got to meet her little girl. Riley Belle was born at 1:13 pm Pacific Time. She’s 9 pounds even and 19 inches long with bright blonde hair, and the cutest pinchin’ cheeks you ever did see. I got to talk to mommy last night and she sounds great! So very proud of her, ecstatic for a beautiful, healthy little niece and can’t wait to love on her!

I’ll post a picture as soon as Christine has had a chance to do it first. It’s her little girl, so I want her to be the first one to introduce her to the world!

You’ll be hearing a lot about miss Riley Belle, I assure you. She’s got Disney in her blood and we have a lot to introduce her to about the Happiest Place on Earth!

Join me in welcoming her adorableness to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment